Room for the New
Entweder is building ventures.
New proptech ventures are being co-founded together with ambitious entrepreneurs. With them proven ideas are transformed into start-ups and start-ups into scale-ups. A proces that is being accelerated by the presence of the Entweder studio services, financial resources and “in-house” launching customers.
Entweder ventures are build by three founders: a business founder, a technical founder and by the Entweder studio team.
As a business founder, your job is to transform one of the proven business-cases into a scale-up. You do this by defining and building out the product, brand, network and team. The most important part of your job although is “sales”.
As a technical founder, your job is to develop the product from its first version into a scalable product. The team needed is also being build under your responsibility.
Entweder knows the ’hybrid’ model of entrepreneurial employment meaning that founders can monthly bill for their work. At the moment the venture is being sold, and that is always the goal, the founder can bill a “succes fee”.
Entweder always holds 100% of the equity in each venture.
At this moment Entweder is searching an entrepeneur for a new venture, “Room for the new”, please find more information below.
“Room for the New”
Organisations are developing faster and faster. Office-buildings and their fit-outs these days are as static as years ago. Consequence of this is that fit-outs don’t catalyse the grow of the organisations working in it. “Room for the new” is going to change this by designing, developing and online-selling a complete new way to realise office fit-outs. Chairs and desks are allready flexible but walls, rooms, dividers and booths are not. “Room for the new” is going to prefabricate new portable products for privacy and separation in tomorrow’s office environments.
Business founder activities
• Developing the online sales channel.
• Business development.
• Team building and management.
• Scaling and optimizing internal operations.
• Managing the network of producing partners.
• Building a culture for growth.
• Strategic planning and weekly reporting.
There is a lot more to do of-course but you’ll be accompanied by Oliver, your technical co-founder, and by the Entweder studio team.
• You are a starter but you do already have some professional experience and preferably also some international exposure.
• You have a passion for online entrepreneurship.
• You are a problem-solver, a proactive strategic thinker and a pragmatist.
• You can formulate and execute a strategy and report about it on a weekly base.
• You know how to deal with decision makers.
• You have managed a team before and know how to coach people.
• You finished your college (HBO) or academic (WO) education, or are about to.
• You have unbounded energy: mentioned at the end but probably requirement number 1.
If you want to be the next successful Entweder-founder and this profile is about you, please send an e-mail to Sven Brookhuis at email@example.com (or click the button below) and convince him.